INTERNATIONAL SIZE CONVERSION
Below is a conversion chart to determine your usual comparable size.
If you're unsure, we suggest you take your measurements to determine your best fit. For accuracy, have someone else measure you. Ensure the measuring tape is straight (parallel to the floor) and snug, but not tight, to your body.
Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of you bust - this is usually across your nipple line and straight across your shoulder blades.
- Underbust: Measure around your rib cage, immediately under your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline - this is usually the narrowest point on your waist.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your low hip - this is approximately 20cm below your natural waistline (the tape should run across the middle of your buttocks).
- Torso: Start the measuring tape at the mid-point of your shoulder (between your shoulder point and neck), run the tape measure down your back and up through your legs toward the starting end of the tape measure. Depending on the length of your tape measure it is likely that you won’t be able to get the ends of the tape to meet - there will be a gap. If so, measure the gap and then add this to the overall tape measurement length. The total will give you your torso length.
For any questions further regarding sizing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org