We care about you! If you are unhappy with any of the merchandise you have received, simply notify, then return it to us and we will happily provide you with a credit note under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days for Australian and New Zealand customers, and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must NOT be worn, damaged, altered, or washed.
- Due to hygiene reasons earrings and lingerie cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Sale items cannot be returned unless faulty.
- You MUST contact us before returning items.
- SAMA Collective does not issue refunds.
How do I return an item?
- Contact us via email and let us know what you would like to return, and why. (Please be sure to insert images of faulty merchandise for proof if possible).
- Please ensure the garment is in original condition.
- Package up your item securely and send it back to us with a traceable service.
- SAMA Collective does not cover the cost of returns. This expense is to be covered by the customer.
How long do credit notes last?
- Credit notes are valid for 6 months from the issue date.
- Credit notes can be used online and in store.