We care about you! If you are unhappy with any of the merchandise you have received, simply notify, then return it to us and we will happily provide you with a credit note under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days for Australian and New Zealand customers, and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must NOT be worn, damaged, altered, or washed.
- Sale items cannot be returned unless faulty.
- You MUST contact us before returning items.
- By Tegan does not issue refunds.
How do I return an item?
- Contact us via email and let us know what you would like to return, and why. (Please be sure to insert images of faulty merchandise for proof if possible).
- Please ensure the garment is in original condition.
- Package up your item securely and send it back to us with a traceable service.
- By Tegan does not cover the cost of returns. This expense is to be covered by the customer.
How long do credit notes last?
- Credit notes are valid for 6 months from the issue date.
- Credit notes can be used online and in store.
By Tegan is not responsible for any returns lost in transit – it is recommended you include tracking and insurance for your protection. Returns outside of this period are subject to rejection, By Tegan reserves the right to deny unauthorised returns that do not meet or follow our return policy and procedures. Upon receipt of your returned merchandise, they will be checked over prior to receiving approval for a refund. Once approved, your return will be processed.